Tourism Board Digital Marketing Campaign Results
- Promote the city of Amsterdam as a must-visit destination for Summer 2016 through social media posts and blog posts.
- Publish a consistent stream of social media posts during my 4 day stay in Amsterdam.
- Publish a series of articles that focused on hotels, attractions and food.
- Create an in-depth city guide for Amsterdam and suggested itinerary to help readers plan their own trip.
Social Media Posts
- 7 Instagram posts resulted in a total of 2,725 likes and 171 comments
- The Instagram posts had an above average engagement rate of 2.6%
- 22 Facebook posts resulted in 244 likes
- The destination guide article for Amsterdam appears on the first page of Google search results for the phrase “quick guide to Amsterdam”
- The restaurant review article for Bar Brasserie OCCO appears on the first page of Google search results for the phrase “Bar Brasserie OCCO”
- The article titled “How To Spend Three Days in Amsterdam” appears on the first page of Google search results for the phrase “how to spend three days in Amsterdam”
- Positive audience feedback included comments like “This is beautiful! I want to eat there NOW!” and “Beautiful!! Such an amazing place!”