Bali has quickly become one of my favourite destinations, and I’ve been fortunate enough to explore most of the island. Nusa Dua is very much a resort town, with mostly 5 star resorts. I think this is the perfect area for families or traveller who really want to relax! If laying next to a pool all day in the comfort of your own resort is your idea of the perfect vacation then you’ll love Nusa Dua. You’ll find everything you need to know in this Quick Guide to Nusa Dua:
WHERE TO STAY
- To be close to all the action in Nusa Dua book a stay at Mantra Sakala.
- For a luxurious stay at an exclusive resort check out INAYA Putri Bali Resort. Their service and private villas are sure to please anyone!
WHAT TO SEE & DO
- Watersports are popular in Nusa Dua and anything from parasailing to renting jet skis can be done here.
- Bali Collection is a large shopping centre, and a good place to spend a few hours if you need to get out of the sun!
- The water blow in Nusa Dua is a popular spot for pictures and worth a visit.
WHERE TO EAT
- For a romantic dinner near the water you can’t beat the food and the service at Sakala Bali Restaurant.
- For a fresh and cheap lunch try Gourmet Cafe.
- Ja’Jan Bistro is my favourite restaurant in Nusa Dua, and very soon it will be open 24 hours so you can enjoy an amazing meal no matter what time of day it is! Don’t miss the iced teas here.
WHERE TO DRINK
- For poolside drinks check out Nikki Beach Club at the Sofitel.