For a relaxing side trip from Brisbane there’s no where better to visit than the Sunshine Coast! And the best place on the Sunshine Coast is definitely Noosa. This beach town is filled with gorgeous beaches, cute cafes and boutique shops. This guide to Noosa has everything you need to know!
WHERE TO STAY
- Just next to Noosa is a town called Noosaville that’s a little bit quieter. We stayed at Verano Resort and absolutely loved it!
WHAT TO SEE & DO
- Obviously the Noosa Beach is one of the main attractions here, and for a good reason! Their beach is gorgeous with tons of space to lay down your towel without being too close to your neighbours.
- The best way to explore the Noosa River is by boat! Rent an electric boat with Malu Os and spend the day cruising along the river checking out the nearby mansions.
- The sunsets in Noosa are fantastic. The best place to view them is along Gympie Terrace in Noosaville, along the river.
- If your visit falls on a Sunday don’t miss the Noosa Market (located at the sports field on Weyba Road) for some incredible food and shopping.
WHERE TO EAT
- Cafe le Monde is legendary – and they’re open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had their sunshine salad and it was amazing.
- For a quick lunch try Belamondos for amazing sandwiches. Get yours to-go and eat it at the beach or bring it along if you rent a boat. Don’t miss the Noosa Cold Press juices for sale here!
- For a sweet treat don’t miss Massimo’s Gelateria. Their tiramisu gelato is to die for!
WHERE TO DRINK
- For amazing cocktails there’s nowhere better than Miss Moneypenny’s!